copy of Spring salad of chicken and artichokes
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Ingredients for 4 people
- 1 chicken breast, cut into thick slices
- 1 package of Ghiotto Galfrè whole artichokes in oil
- 1 celery heart
- 3 heaped tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened white yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 30 g grana padano cheese, sliced
- 1/2 glass of white wine
- Fresh herbs to taste
- A handful of toasted pine nuts
- A few sprigs of fresh thyme
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
In a frying pan, heat a little oil with the thyme and lay the chicken breasts on top. Let them brown on both sides. Season with salt and pepper, deglaze with white wine and cook, covered. Leave to cool.
Meanwhile, prepare the seasoning.
In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise, yoghurt and mustard. Thinly slice the celery and add it to the sauce. Also add the artichokes, drained of their oil and split in half.
Dice the chicken breast and add it to the other prepared ingredients. Mix well and adjust the dressing to your taste. Leave the salad in the refrigerator, well covered, for at least half an hour to allow the flavours to blend.
Arrange the fresh herbs on a serving plate and place the chicken and artichoke salad in the centre. Complete with the grana padano cheese flakes, pine nuts and a grinding of pepper.
Serve chilled, with bread croutons.