Focaccia with pumpkin and truffled porcini mushrooms
Preparation time: 30 minutes
- 500 g ready-made pizza dough
- 200 g cooked pumpkin cubes
- 1 package of Ghiotto Galfrè truffled porcini mushrooms
- 125 g mozzarella fiordilatte
- 150 g of sweet gorgonzola
- pepper to taste
- chopped parsley or chives
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
Roll out the dough on a floured surface and place it on a non-stick baking tray lined with baking paper. Season with a little oil and bake in a preheated oven at 250° for about 10-15 minutes.
Take the focaccia out of the oven and distribute on the surface the mozzarella in pieces, the pumpkin, the porcini mushrooms and the gorgonzola in pieces. Bake again for a few minutes so that the cheeses melt evenly.
Take the focaccia out of the oven and finish it off with a little oil, ground pepper and chopped parsley or chives. Divide into small slices and serve hot.